AccommodationThe chalet has 330 square metres of accommodation with:
- 2 large sitting rooms both with full surround sound Plasma TV / Sky and audio
- Study with Apple computer and Wifi throughout chalet
- Terraces on all floors
- 1 master bedroom suite with Super king size bed, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with bath and private balcony
- 1 main guest / 2nd master bedroom suite with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower
- 2 double bedroom suites with double bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower. 1 of these can convert to a twin if required
- 1 single bedroom suite with small double bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower
- 1 twin bedroom suite with 2 single beds and ensuite bathroom with power shower
Facilities also include Steam Room/ Hamman suite with shower, Terrace Hot tub, Boot and ski Ski Room, Ipod docks in all bedrooms and Table Tennis in boot / Games roomFor your use while at the chalet, enjoy:
- Bath and Beauty products by Cowshed
- A welcome gift ( yours to take home)
- House Slippers (for you to keep as a memento of your stay with us)
Dining at Chalet Petit Ours
This really is our 'piece de resistance' and our chefs will fulfil all your expectations at every meal of the day. They will cater to your requirements or left to their own devices with just your dietary requirements to hand, will provide a new gourmet surprise experience for you every night, matched with a supply of delicious wines, both local and French.
Breakfast is always a feast of either a full cooked and continental breakfast including eggs any way, the usual cooked options, delicious pastries, crepes (on request), fresh fruit, yoghurt, juices and pretty much any other requests.
Let our chefs indulge your sweet tooth at the end of a ski day with a delicious range of cakes and cookies for afternoon tea.
After a steam, hot tub or just a great book by the log fire, enjoy pre dinner drinks and a range of fabulous canapes before sitting down to an exceptional dinner from the finest local ingredients and the never ending imagination of our chef.
Children can be pre served earlier and with a simpler menu if required.
Flexibility in service
- Chalet can be booked on a part catered or fully catered basis or anywhere in-between.
- Included in the price is breakfast, daily morning cleaning of all rooms and drop oft the lifts. This is particularly important as the chalet location offers a variety of easy drop off options which also includes skipping the queues at Medran in the busy weeks through the use of another nearby lift which less visitors are aware of.
- Guests can then add on any additional services they require to build their perfect bespoke holiday. If you choose to have a chef every day, or permanent full time staff, or simply a chef on certain nights so that you're not paying for staff you won't use when you choose to dine in some of Verbier's great restaurants. No problem.
- Unlike most chalets which are on permanent rental, and have to work on a strict weekly basis, Petit Ours can also be flexible on dates and include alternative weekly bookings avoiding standard check in days and also part week bookings. Perfect for corporate trips we can also accommodate Thursday evening to Monday groups or whatever date combination you require.
At additional management cost:
- Full chef and chalet host service (staff have one night off)
- Driving around resort day and evening
- Restaurant and nightclub bookings
- Organisation of ski passes ready for your arrival
- Assistance with ski and boot hire
- Airport transfers
- Organisation of ski guiding / instruction
- Lunch at the prestigious 'Members Only' Chalet Blanc club (no more than 12 people)
- Other activities - Parapenting trips, snow shoeing, and toboggan trips